PRP Face & Hair Regrowth
From non-surgical facelifts to thinning hairlines, treatment with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) does it all.
PRP uses a concentrated preparation of platelets from a patient’s own blood. Platelets release stem cells, which trigger the body’s own healing cascade, encouraging surrounding cells to repair damaged tissue and regenerate new tissue.
PRP is an all-natural, anti-aging, and hair regeneration treatment that we can combine with other services for exceptional results.
How Does PRP in Orlando Work?
Dr. Hoover will draw blood from the patient and place it into a PRP kit centrifuge. The centrifuge then spins, separating the red blood cells from the platelet-rich plasma.
Dr. Hoover extracts the platelet-rich plasma from the kit and injects it into targeted areas.
We can combine PRP with various treatments, but most often, it is done with micro-needling. The two procedures supercharge the body’s healing mechanism helping to treat a variety of conditions.
- PRP Facelift: This is a non-surgical treatment to help improve facial lines, wrinkles, volume loss, sagging, and we use it in conjunction with Dermal Fillers. This procedure is pain-free and has minimal downtime. The dermal fillers will give you immediate results, making your skin look smoother and fuller, while the PRP goes to work from within. In addition, it will help rejuvenate your skin, making it look smoother, evenly toned, vibrant, and youthful.
- PRP with Micro-needling: When we add PRP to micro-needling, we can supercharge the skin’s natural healing ability. Micro-needling helps to build collagen in the skin by using the body’s own healing properties. When we add PRP, we introduce growth and healing factors to the skin, helping to increase the body’s own capabilities. This allows for smoother, toned skin while helping to repair sun damage, age spots, and scarring.
- PRP for Hair Rejuvenation: PRP injections into the scalp can help prevent hair loss and promote new hair growth. This is an all-natural solution to hair loss for both men and women that does not involve surgery or pills.
Exosomes by Benev
Exosome treatments are based on the latest leading-edge scientific biotech for skin renewal and rejuvenation. Exosomes are responsible for transferring numerous growth factors and cytokines, showing tissue repair signs, and improving skin cells.
Exosome Regenerative Complex and Exosome Regenerative Complex+ can be combined with micro-needling or done on their own for exceptional results.
- Skin: Noticeably reduces the appearance of age-related pigment, makes skin appear firmer and more youthful. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hydrates and nourishes the skin, promoting a more radiant and even-toned complexion.
- Scalp: Visibly makes hair look and feel softer, shinier, and fuller. Hydrates and nourishes the scalp promoting a healthy hair growth cycle while reducing hair shedding.
Learn More About Your Options
Let us help you feel confident about your appearance! Contact NuLife Dental and Med Center to learn more about your facial and hair rejuvenation options in Orlando, FL.