Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At NuLife Dental and Med Center, we pride our self on our commitment to transparency, integrity, compassion, and community. Our dentist even speaks several languages, including Spanish and Portuguese, to help everyone feel at home.
Part of our commitment to transparency means answering your questions. Below is a list of the most frequently asked questions that we hear from our patients. If you have a question that is not answered here, please contact us.
- Will my dentures look real and fit correctly?
- I’m not happy with my smile. How can you help?
- Why do I need a dental crown instead of a filling?
- Do dental procedures and treatments hurt?
- How can I replace a missing tooth?
- Why do I need a periodontal treatment instead of a regular dental cleaning?
- Will people be able to tell that I have dentures or partials?
- Do I still need to go to the dentist if I have dentures?
- What’s the difference between dentures and partials?
- How should I care for my dentures?
- I'm having a dental emergency. What should I do?
- Do you accept my dental insurance?
- What are your financing options?
- Why do I need to floss? Isn't brushing enough?
- Can people tell that I’m wearing Invisalign?
- Why is it important to straighten crooked teeth?
- What are my options for straightening my teeth quickly?
- Is Invisalign right for me?